Project Manager - IT/Registration System
Idext is a specialist for MICE events -based in Chiang Mai- with a focus on (online) registration system and smart event planning and handling. Being in this industry for 15 years we learned, equivalent usage of technology is even in 2018 not the rule for every client. We take them by the hand and let them experience how technology makes event planning easier, more effective and smarter.
Requirements for this position
- University degree (Bachelor or Master)
- Female or male project manager with IT background (PHP, JS, CSS skills preferred)
- Experience with database handling, email blasts, process automation
- Having "an eye for beauty" and simple graphic design skills highly appreciated
- Experience in event industry a plus, but no must
- Polite and professional when in contact with clients
- Fast learner and interested in new technologies
- Good team player
- Fluent in English, any other language (e.g. Thai) can be of advantage, but not a must
Why work for Idext?
- We are a young team of event organizers who chose to live in the beautiful city of Chiang Mai.
- Our clients are mostly global players such as Dell, Toshiba, Electrolux, Siemens, etc.
- Event participants come from all over the world to experience their events with us.
- Working for Idext also means to travel and get to know other cultures and countries. Our events are in Thailand, SEA, Dubai, Frankfurt, Barcelona...
- Usually our relationships with our clients go far beyond professional relationship. Many of our clients become our friends and we do their events regularly.
- Here at Idext we have a flat hierarchy and see each others as equals who can learn from each other.
- Foreigners: We offer business visa, work permit, social insurance etc. to ensure Chiang Mai can be your (new) home.
- Foreigners: As our company and team is mostly Thai, it is a perfect opportunity to improve your Thai language and cultural skills
Want to join Idext family?
- Position available from now on
- Don't worry if you don't match all requirements - we know there is no perfect candidate.
- Please send us your cv + job application in English via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Also include your current location, (foreigners: visa) and availability date
- Already in Chiang Mai? Perfect. Give our
Managing Director Pat a call via 0894343223 to schedule a meeting right away.